View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 03:42 PM
TangoIndiaMike1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2015
Position: Captain for Skyhawks

Originally Posted by rdneckpilot View Post
I don’t know that it will. I think everyone knew the deal at Allegiant when they were hired or are senior enough to have figured it out. There might be a quick bump in guys leaving but it will barely be two digit numbers. I think perhaps 20ish might decide to leave. I’m just thinking most people are at Allegiant for a reason… a reason that probably won’t be changed by anything we are discussing.
that thing your talking about is the senior guys doing the long 2 legs on Sunday Monday, and Thursday and having the rest off. Once staffing goes out the window and they have to 4 leg it they will retire or look elsewhere. Lineholders being pushed to reserve in for Florida due to staffing know what it’s like on reserve and don’t wanna limo around the Florida swamps will have a decision to make. It takes 2 FO’s to replace a CA (one FO to upgrade and one new FO for the old FO) and right now CA’s are leaving with no upgrade classes and no new FO’s. It’s the last week before Christmas and hopefully we hear something this week because if not we won’t till next year.