View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 12:06 PM
Delta Echo
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2018
Position: AFIS trainee and PPL trainee
Talking

Originally Posted by JohnnyBekkestad View Post
Hahaha… I try to avoid calculating how many calories I consume so I don’t feel bad for not going to the gym…
Good one
Ok guys, am back as i promise after the call with EASA ATO easy-pilot . For conversion of CPL license to EASA , these are min. requirements :
  1. Valid (any) CPL license with MEP / IR rating
  2. Minimum of 200 hrs total flight time, including 100 hrs as PIC, of which 50 hrs X-country as PIC
  3. Minimum of 55 hrs instrument flight time, of which up to 40 hrs in FNPT II
  4. Minimum of one X-country trip of at least 300 NM with two stops at aerodromes different from the base
Prices start from 2.990 Euro -it depends of place where i will do conversion. As i have all of the above , i must go for ATPL Theory exams -13 theoretical exams. Very good thing is i can do Theory 100% online ,and for theoretical exams i will have to chose one of the exam centres where they have ( Hungary ,Romania, UAE Dubai , South Africa -Johannesburg ) . Reviews are in high level , also and Captain to whom i spoke is really professional . He explained everything well and there's entire team which will guide you trough whole process till the end .
For ATPL license holder's ( not frozen) prices are even lower. Process is nearly the same . Here guys i send you a link to look : https://www.easy-pilot.com/convert-t...exam-in-europe
Everything is well explained. And important , the ATO is registered normally and no problems with them . I can join any time ,so it give's me possibility for faster conversion proces ,not to wait next group or some date .
I hope this will help to someone, and if there's ppl's who have experience with easy-pilot , will be nice to write us some short review .
Thumbs up for future jobs!