View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 11:49 AM
ImSoSuss
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2021

Originally Posted by bonvoyage View Post
You can’t argue with people on APC. Just let them act like they are getting the win in the argument and move on. I remember sitting standby reserve in the crew room, commuting and being away from home 15+ nights a month. You gotta do something to make yourself “feel” superior.

I find it fascinating that so many people come on the Breeze forum and try and convince Breeze pilots that it’s so bad. This is my third airline, and BY FAR the best QOL and money for the little amount of work it is. All we do is fly an airplane for a job. You think I’d be better off 1 or 2 leg commuting to some giant city I don’t wanna even be in, overnighting places I don’t want to overnight, and flying with old crusty captains I don’t want to fly with? All for what? Maybe 5 years down the road “break even” to what I’m making now?? Where will breeze be at by then? What if the age 70 law passed? How’s all that seniority list movement gonna look for you at UAL/DAL/AA? Guess what, I’ve seen it first hand to a family member when it went to 65, you’re gonna stagnate. For a LONG time. I’ll never come on here and say someone went wrong for going to a legacy, but let’s keep our head out of our as$es and understand all we do is fly a plane for a living. You think making 275k a year, rather than 250k is really gonna push you over the edge?

Cool stories bro!! Please tell us more!

Originally Posted by bonvoyage View Post
You gotta do something to make yourself “feel” superior.
Kind of like telling someone their airline if about to go bankrupt?