View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 06:30 AM
Inpayne
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2022

Originally Posted by Concorde001 View Post
How is the training like at Netjets? I think I saw somewhere that it's AQP?

Sort of a mix for now. Your timeframe is right but it’s not a aqp checkride. It’s a systems oral. Then 135 sim ride. Steep turns, stalls, approaches. Not like aqp where you do a MV ect. Apparently recurrent is aqp.

Is it like airline training: Indoc, Systems, SIMs then IOE?
Yeah see above.

Any delay for IOE?
I waited a month for mine, my sim partner started a week or so after the checkride. (Longitude) My buddy got 5 days off. (Cl350) most fleets are pretty caught up from what I understand.

How about the benefits?
That’s a great thing with NJ especially if you have a family. Basically zero cost health care. (Medical, dental and vision)
They match 60% up to 20% contribution (you can elect to contribute this to traditional or Roth), and about 1/3 of the fdp goes straight to your 401k.

Do they really hire with just an ATP?
Yes

Sorry for all these questions. I had a short stay at an infamous regional back in 2015 and considering options for a come back This might be a good one to get back in. Just ATP/CL65 and less than 100 hours on the RJ. Not sure if they will even consider me.
Thanks for your input everyone!
See answers above. Not flying since 2015 might be hard to overcome, but if you get a shot at it and pass the sim eval maybe it won’t matter.

Good luck