View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 06:43 AM
67Bonanza
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2022

Originally Posted by Xdashdriver View Post
You can expect several TMAAT (tell me about a time...) style questions that are designed to reveal a little about who you are as a person in various categories such as leadership, customer service, integrity etc. You can also expect to be asked why you want to work at Frontier and some questions to find out what you know about the airline and why you believe you would be a good fit. There's also a situational interview portion where they ask you to role play a Frontier pilot and respond to various events/scenarios that occur.

Awesome information thank you very much! Do you work for Frontier? Any pros/cons for qol?
I have a class date with Mesa (chose them originally before I knew anything about the various companies and or the likelihood of being assigned to a base that is 20 minutes from home) but with the news of American canceling the contract I thought it would be smarter to come over to Frontier even if I have to commute. From what I can gather Frontier is a good carrier to work for, not without its issues as all companies have but overall people are happy.