View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 02:46 PM
Gary et al
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Originally Posted by Aero1900 View Post
I literally only stated facts. Your disagreement with facts is irrelevant to the discussion
Nope…

Originally Posted by Aero1900 View Post
First of all, you scored big time. Opinion
You really don't know how lucky you are. Opinion
I made 14k a year flying 8 legs a day (every day?) in a noisy ass turboprop. And i had to do that for 5 years to get hired at Frontier. And when I got hired at Frontier I only made $37/ hour. I was here 5 years making $88/ hour when this contract passed (10 years of being an airline pilot before I broke 100k)

Today, you'll start at $90/ hour, paid hotels, 15% automatic retirement contributions fact.... lucky duck! <- opinion Im genuinely very happy for you, as this career desperately needed to get better. It has, and you a huge beneficiary of that.

the problem is just because it is better now than it was for you, it’s still not good enough or even on par with other comparable carriers.

This thread will lead to a bunch of grumpy ass guys that are masters of finding things to complain about. And that's a good thing too because that leads to improvements over time.

As for a new contract, my guess: 3 years. Opinion

Welcome and congratulations! Bust your ass in training and be the best pilot you can be.
Definitely your opinions of facts.