View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Delta Echo
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2018
Position: AFIS trainee and PPL trainee

Very good topic ObadiahDogberry . It is true that aviation has changed through the years and everything is affected by global crisis,wars etc... 6000 monthly is not so much for Captain job, but this position maybe have it's benefits (close to home, day off's, good roster ) . This amount 10 years a go it was ok considering living cost. But still i think if you search for job-you will find . Even 6+ monthly is not bad but it certainly can be better. There is lot of people which move from one country to another converting license , going again for ATPL Theory exams even some of them have lot of in logbook ,just i cant understand for these people there is no some easy way for conversion without going for exams again... Regarding the Greece,i hear that there is so long waiting, but if EASA country many of them accept foreign medical class 1 (EASA) . To do conversion in scandinavian country is ok but it cost for sure more than in other EASA (south) country's . For now i know for Hungary its one of the best ways to do it under EASA and still the prices are very correct beside all this troubles around. Do you guys using some specific platform for searching the jobs in EU or just direct email to company ?