Thread: GoJet Schedules
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 05:01 PM
TwoDaysBehind
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2022

Originally Posted by TaiMaiShu View Post
Not fighting for anything, I’m just sharing my experience. You guys are miserable, insufferable individuals holding a grudge. I hope you find something more positive to devote your time and energy to.
What could be more positive and meaningful than trying to steer people away from the worst imaginable regional hell that is Gojet. I place it well above working at the soup kitchen, volunteering at church or putting in hours at the VFV. I can SAVE LIVES by sharing MY TRUTH about Gojet.

Gojet is a mirage of false promises, an imposter of an employer, dangerous to work for, and easy to avoid in the current job market! It's furthermore a scope buster for United, so the very workforce the Aviate hopefuls are hoping to join will have to judge your choice in undercutting their wages and mainline opportunities.

If Gojet and Jet-"regionals" can be dismantled, the world will be a better place. I want that better future. I deserve that better future. We all want good mainline jobs, and Gojet is the core of the system that's kept us from it these past two decades.