View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 05:19 AM
DWC CAP10 USAF
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Looking left

Originally Posted by jflyer86 View Post
What do these "fix it" emails address, spelling errors...or what?

I submitted my application 12/6, haven't received any fix it emails. Only completed ATP/CTP doing practical shortly. I'll wait patiently, and continue to update the app.
Various things.....

Some get fix it's for having a gap in employment and not covering it in the unemployment sections like the instructions state.

Some get it for not going back the full 7 (or 10 years, can't remember) of places you have lives....like the instructions state.

Some get it for missing the date on their class 1 physical....like the instructions state.

Others get it for having a mismatch between the numbers hours in the last 6 months in the main application not matching the number they answered in the addendum.

Delta is VERY big on attention to details and following directions.

If you haven't had your app professionally reviewed, highly recommend you do ASAP.

And be patient....with a large majority of applicants having the practical already done with a full ATP and you not having all those quals, you aren't exactly a Tier 1 applicant right out the gate....get the practical done, keep flying and updated those times...best of luck!