View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 09:45 AM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by CBreezy View Post
You are not a doctor. People in this article are. I'll defer to them.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...d-373861551871
Yes and as I pointed out in the Harvard link, a lot of the data that we know about PR intervals is based on young healthy adults. Harvard agreed that intervals over 200ms are commonly thought to be insignificant just as your article points out as well. That is not what the data suggests though when they studied it further. I trust an actual medical school to be more thorough than an agency who mostly oversees air travel and commerce.

I know I’m not a doctor. Did any data I posted come from me? No. That’s why I posted the FAA’s own medical guide and data from Harvard. Did you read what I posted? Your argument is that your article from the FAA and the AP is more reliable than one of the most prestigious medical schools in the country (Harvard). Every medical establishment and university considers the upper limit of 200ms as normal. The FAA is the outlier here. We both probably agree that anything over 200ms can be insignificant or benign. But look at the data from Harvard. I didn’t collect that data, because im not a doctor. That’s why I trust data from an actual medical school over the FAA.