View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 11:56 AM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by ThumbsUp View Post
There is no confusion. It's all talking about the same thing. Anything else is just trying to find the right conspiracy peg. The video matches the job aid. It was not from 5 months ago. It was from 4+ years ago. The FAA uploaded all of their AME minutes previously only on the FAA site to youtube in the last year which is why you see publishing dates in 2022 for every old video on youtube. It's not the case on the FAA site. Talk to an AME. This has been this way for years. Unless you think they (all of the AMEs) are in with big Pharma/lizard people.
You left out Bigfoot, Elvis is still alive, the Loch Ness monster and that the aliens built the pyramids.

The AME’s arent in on it. I never said they were. But I will say sasquatch is more likely to exist than the FAA never trying to mislead or coverup anything. Started long before Covid. Post a link to the actual text or screenshot you’re talking about. What you sent me only shows page 1. I can’t find page 3 on there. Even if you post page 3 I’m sure it’s the same as the ALPA video because you’ve said it’s been correct this whole time and I now agree with that point.

The slide in the ALPA video matches all the guides before October but does not match the guides since then. The audio DOES NOT match the slide. If you’re correct then explain why the slide in the ALPA video is different than the guidelines. Your argument earlier is that the video was correct then and is correct now… and they just changed the guide to catch up with the paperwork. If you’re correct, then explain why the slide that you say has always been correct now and 2 years ago… does not match the current guide?

The only way your argument makes sense is that two things that contradict each other are both correct. Your slide argument is now different than when this thread started.