View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 12:20 PM
Greyhound89
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2022
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Typical post from a person with low intelligence, skills, or ambition. 24th post from this troll account of his.

Yes. Just shut shut up and be happy you're home every night people. You heard it here first. Why even have a union? "Greyhound89" is happy and you should be too.

You're right about one thing though. I'm convinced every post here is the same 10 people with multiple accounts. Because that's the only way you can get anyone to agree with you is yourself. The low post counts and familiar arguments tell the story.

Ah, here we go again. Did I hurt your feelings? Low intelligence, skills and ambition? Man oh man you're going for the diggers. It's funny, not once did I insinuate that we should be happy with the contract we have, it's absolutely embarrassing. Never once did I insinuate that we would do better without a union. However, IBT is really testing that. All I did was make a statement along the lines of quit b*tching online and do something better with your lives. It's truly comical how frazzled you gentleman get on here. The second somebody says something you don't like, it's the same 5 insults. But you're right, it's me who lacks the intelligence right?