View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:35 AM
TimSmith
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

CL247..
While I was there, they fired a high-up guy because they thought he was trying to go net-jets on them(trying to cut corners and pilot happiness).

I love the XOJet guys...ya'll really crack me up with your Mr. Santulli man-crush ya'll have going on over there. NetJets does not cut corners, that is why XOJet is no longer an approved vendor. Pilot happiness is the definition of NetJets these days. As is owner satisfaction. To check out more Santulli man-crush, go to www.ainonline.com and search for XOJets CEO's interview. He couldn't stop gushing about NetJets in his own interview. For the XOJet guys who think half and full shares are hot and different...ever think NetJets sold those types of shares? It is just one part of the market and we were in it decades before ya'll.

XOJet is a decent place to work, but their business model serves a very small slice in a niche market. I wish you guys well over there, but understand that RTS has survived competition before you and will survive competition after you. (RTS Richard T. Santulli founder of NetJets.) I suggest someone send a memo to your CEO to pay attention to his own business instead of focusing so much on his idle. Even good ideas are hard to make successful in the early years.

Rant over. Let the flaming begin. Just had to respond to some of the foolishness.