View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 07:00 AM
saxman66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: 767 Pilot

Originally Posted by El Peso View Post
You think anyone who doesn’t engage in nonsensical hyperbolic whining is a company apologist. Literally a regional so on and so forth. I just feel bad for anyone who actually seeks career advice and runs into the likes of you on here.

Im willing to bet you have some brutal commute on an RJ, which kills your schedule flexibility and bidding priorities, and it’s AA’s fault. Right?
There's a difference between giving our honest experiences here and just whining. This is APC after all. But since OP is in the exact same boat I was in just one year I figured I had some good perspective to give. I gave both some negatives and positives about leaving ACMI vs staying. Then you read my negatives and tell ME that I should leave if I hate it so much! wtf? I'm not the one asking for advice nor am I planning on leaving. We are allowed to give out some of the negative aspects about working here. Sure I miss some aspects of ACMI. I miss some aspects of my regional fly into Podunkville. Hell, I miss flying a Cessna with a brand new student. Doesn't mean I want to go back to that.