View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 12:04 PM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by FXLAX View Post
Just connect the dots for me. Here is what you said that I'm trying to understand, "Serving ALPA is about ALPA's best interest. Pay rates are duesable. Your QOL is not. I am going to bet we will again give up QOL for money, Just like '15. Anyone here like working harder for the same credit hours?"

Do the MEC reps serve ALPA or the pilots' best interest? If it's ALPA, how does duesable income benefit our mec reps, as you insinuate? The reps are all insured by ALPA, so why would they worry about a handful of line pilots suing ALPA? Being sued is a foregone conclusion anyway. So why would a rep care if they are simply following their duty of fair representation, which a TA with membership ratification does in its most simplistic way.

To be honest, to me it sounds like you are taking this personal or are too close to it to see that you may just be a hammer that sees everything this MEC says or does as a nail.
Didn't he run for a union position and lose? Numerous times maybe?I thought his username looked familiar. A bud I was having drinks with yesterday pointed out he (Brian H) had run numerous times. Dots are connected now.

Its all about his hurt feelings. Now he intends to spread BS drivel on social media making false claims to devalue our power as a union. Management is probably paying him to do it since he is on the outside looking in now.