View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 04:40 PM
ny797
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by El Peso View Post
Yes I’m management. Happy? I just don’t make things up like some of you. We have no works rules, this is a big regional, jumpseat reservation system doesn’t work, Eagle pilots prioritized over us when non-revving, crew rooms unsuitable, and these are just some of the examples. The list goes on and on. Everyone knows the issues that need fixed around here. Everyone and their wives, mothers, congressman etc. Do you think you’re profound by coming here and whining endlessly about getting reassigned? WE GET IT! The unions on it. It’s the focal point of our negotiations. You guys sound like little whiny babies.

And who are you kidding ny797. You better be counting your blessings that you had a flow. No one else is calling you.
It all makes sense now. I’m surprised you’re still going with the personal attacks, do you not realize how pathetic you sound?

What I surmised from that beauty you just wrote us is that you’re AA management, we should all just shut up and be happy we’re here and quit whining like little babies because you said so…as an AA manager. Priceless!

I will continue to highlight the huge difference in QOL, pay, and above all respect shown to the average line pilot by the likes of you…an AA manager. Let someone choose their future based on that info. As I’ve said before, if you live in an AA base that is not offered at one of our competitors, come on over. Otherwise, you’re crazy to commute to this place for an entire career. This should be nothing more than a career pit stop for that person.

Any other attacks you want to embarrass yourself with? Otherwise, I’m a forgiving person and can accept your apology