View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 07:40 AM
captnate702
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2020
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Petty indeed. Maybe instead of bragging like a fool that you won an argument on the internet, G4 pilots should be questioning why the company can afford to buy back stock, but can't afford an industry standard contract.

Congratulations Natalie, missing the forest for the trees as usual. That's why you're senior at Allegiant with no life ambition or opportunity but to hang onto your sweet gig and desperately defend all of management's decisions. Sure hope all these rabble rousers rocking the boat don't ruin it for you.

Wake up guys. This is more proof that management doesn't care about you and will never treat you fairly. In their view, you're lucky to have this job. This is a blatant middle finger to buy back stock right after going to contract mediation. This is the "executive compensation" they promised during the covid cutbacks, and it's money straight out of your pockets.
I’m posting on an anonymous online forum and you expect me to act all professional and not be petty - especially when you are just as petty (pot meet kettle)?

The only thing funnier than you treating this place like the board room or union hall is that you think you’ve doxxed me as Nathan. As if Nate is actually my real name - you think I’m that lazy and stupid? I ain’t the best or the brightest (obviously) but I’m not dumb as a doornail either.

Quit being lazy and calling me management tool when it’s obvious by my posts that I’ve only ever been critical - realistic as well - of management. I’ve also been critical of AR and our union overlords. I expect management to treat me like dirt. No one here has ever said management was good, etc so why engage in an echo chamber. We all know the animosity they have for us bus drivers. We are fungible and they are indifferent. Might as well be widgets.

The union on the hand, I pay them (the most in the industry btw) and they work for us but instead they’re no different than your typical corrupt politician or union boss who’s getting wealthy off the backs of other people’s labor. If that makes me a management tool then so be it.

1224/2118, is all the same to me, still paying too dollar for subpar representation. I was optimistic when we formed our local but it’s the same result, just different people with their hand the cookie jar.

Am I gonna leave? Not until the union overlords start putting out their apps, then I’ll know this place is surely going down. They’ve got the most info, if it was really as bad as they say and the opportunities really that great then they’d bail as well.

You think AR and his minions are sticking around because they’re altruistic hahahaha??