Old 02-09-2023, 06:59 AM
EwrRocks
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by three1five View Post
It’s a shame that people who ask these questions get belittled. I personally know a handful of people who experienced curiously timed cardiac or neurological injuries after receiving the vaccine/booster; they are being largely ignored by research and studies. I also know people for whom the vaccine has potentially been a life saver. These two realities are not mutually exclusive.

I’m not sure any pilot knows the likelihood of changing the mind of the company on this issue. Delta supposedly has contractual language drafted to preserve their pilots’ freedom of choice whilst maintaining employment when it comes to medical procedures like vaccines. If this is a serious concern, there are other airlines with a far different approach who are presently hiring.
The problem is someone creates a new thread on this every freaking day on the United section, knowing what the deal is here. If you don’t like or want the vaccine fine, as you said there are other airlines that will accommodate that view.