View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 04:12 PM
ImSoSuss
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2021

Originally Posted by Red Forman View Post
The one where I factually corrected your “facts”, yes that one. Funny how you never responded to that one either.
Just so this doesn't get lost from the meaningless posts from the company stooge was so excited about his extra week of vacation he was about to vote in an industry lagging contract:

- No 401K contribution your first year
- Your second year pay won't start until a year and a half after your hire date, that will remain your pay-date for the rest of your career.

These two things combined will result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost retirement income.

Unlike Delta and United where new hires get a wide range of base and aircraft choices (including widebodies) right out of class, you will get 737 or A320 in LGA and MIA with a hope and a prayer you get the base you want within your first year. This was the last class drop:

MIA FO 737 I - 5
LGA FO 737 D - 17
PHL FO 320 I - 6
LGA FO 320 D - 21

An established old guard who stimey progress at this airline in the name of decades old grudges. Were more than happy to lock us into a subpar TA while the other Legacies leapfrog us in pay and continue to be light-years ahead in QOL.

Lot to consider for people who have a choice in what airline they want to spend the rest of their life at.