View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 10:27 AM
Scratch
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2021

Originally Posted by KC135 View Post
I would normally agree but this would be that one exception where bfv did mention who he was in a previous post, very well known on the union page. I'd have to side with marg on this one, somebody needs to throw out the harsh and negative truth. I can tell that bfv hasn't flown with some of the new hires that I've flown with. A lot are just downright angry after they realize they were fed a pile of manure vs reality just to get them in the door.
The post was deleted so now my comment is kinda hanging out there with no context.

I have to disagree. There shouldn't be an exception to doxxing no matter how much you disagree with somebody or how much they post on a private facebook group. bfv's post was embarrassing and borderline meltdown but it didn't deserve what the deleted post was revealing. Whoever deleted it seems to agree.

We should all be free to have embarrassing meltdowns without getting personal information posted. Right? Isn't that the fun of anonymous internet forums? Let bfv ruin his own reputation, no need to assist.

Worst case scenario is you're wrong about somebody's identity and affect an innocent person's reputation.