View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 08:46 PM
The 307 Guy
Turn n burn

Joined APC: Feb 2023

Originally Posted by j12770 View Post
Just got my CJO for June class. How long do you expect to be on reserve for each fleet? The letter said training is now close to 7 weeks, Is that correct?

I'm accepting today! Have you had a good experience so far? I'm coming from 135 and haven't enjoyed it much and haven't flown much either. 200hrs in 6 months.
I started in September for ground and am just doing ioe now. It was pretty long and drawn out but now that breeze will be doing their own check starting sometime in march for non-typed guys I believe the training footprint will be closer to 7 weeks and I think a lot of issues breeze pilots have faced will get better like schedules and training delays and so on.

Like everyone else said as long as you put in the effort in sims and study you’ll be completely fine. I was a breeze cadet and came in as a cfi and am getting my first jet time. Everyone from day one up to the LCA’s have been nothing but helpful and supportive to learn and be a safe, competent pilot. I’m lucky to have been able to skip some of the regionals high pressure training tactics and meet and learn from the people here at breeze. For what it’s worth I don’t have any other 121 experience to compare to though.