View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 07:08 AM
tpgcirrus
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2022
Default Upgrade Times

Hey everyone,

First of all I have greatly appreciated everybody's feedback I have received for any questions I have asked here in the past few weeks. Really looking forward to getting started!

I am in the process of making a spreadsheet for pay over the next 37 years that I plan to be here and looking for some data on current upgrade times etc.... I am aware that contracts will change etc over the life of my career but I have nothing better to do so just want to compare total compensation if I start on the 190, 220, 320 and upgrade at different times etc.

So here are my questions!

1.) Can anyone give me the most recent data on upgrade times for the 320/190 in BOS. I would ask for the 220 as well but I am assuming this would be pretty irrelevant given the projected growth and no one really knows an accurate upgrade time.

2.) What is the most updated guidance given by management on retirement date for the 190?

3.) How many hours a month on average could someone expect to credit on the 320/190/220?

4.) Unrelated to my previous task but, where can I find a copy of the most recent contract to read through? Or do I need to wait for training to see this.

Thank you all so much!

*EDIT* as I am making this I am realizing it might be worthwhile for others. I would be happy to share it when finished. Basically it just allows you to insert your age and will show you what your career total compensation would be on each air frame given different upgrade times. Currently have it just set up assuming 1000 hours of credit/yr unless I hear otherwise.

Last edited by tpgcirrus; 02-25-2023 at 07:44 AM.