View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 12:11 PM
ERJ Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: ERJ CA

Originally Posted by reevesofskyking View Post
I have been thinking of an adquate response all afternoon. I have unable to think of anything to say to that.

I will say that I feel a little guilty asking the question in the first place. I did think ahead about what I was asking. I did not mean for you to cotinue to relive your experinces just because I asked. I feel like I am better informed on the situation, and continue to read on it every day, but at what price is this information worth. I just do not like hearing someone with the overtones of dispear and frustration. Maybe in the future from here on out this will bring some of us back down to human status that this can happen to anyone. This includes me as well.

Again I would like to appoligize for you pain and frustration that you get from Mesa, and making you relive that experince here on APC.

Reeves
Its all good dude. I kinda used you as a foil to vent. It feels good to vent ya know, blow off some steam? It is nice y'all are pulling for us- there aint much to pull though. We are all very much downtrodden. Folks I know who have the patience of Job are grinding their teeth to the jawbone and quick to set off. Such is life in America. It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I have nobody to blame but myself I suppose. That is, if I can subscribe to the "1 person can make a difference" theory, which I am not so sure holds true.

Cheers mate, I will see ya at the bar one of these days and we can buy each other a stiff round of medicine.

"Your phone's ringing dude."
"Thanks Donnie."

Ciao!