View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 12:35 PM
MD11Fr8Dog
...Whatever It Is!

Joined APC: Jul 2006

Originally Posted by Twiceskunkeddog View Post
I had a Back End DH a couple of months back that had to connect through MSP. It put it over the 5 hours, so ching... First Class. There was a direct earlier that was under the 5 hours, so I called Corp. Travel and tried to change my ticket to a First Class on the direct. Of course, I got MR. Happy who was oh so helpful, and he started asking me for some 5 or so digit authorization for FC under 5 hours. I had no idea what he was talking about so, I took an early flight through MSP First Class instead.

Anyone ever heard of such a thing? I'm DHing back from Canadia this weekend and they have me on a non-miles airline at 6+40, but there is a NW option. However, it's at 4+40 block. So am I correct in thinking that First Class is not an option even though I have plenty of bank to cover it?

Thanks in advance,

TSD
YOu used to be ale to do that, but I think that changed in '99. If the deviation flight is less than 5+00 you aren't supposed to be able to book at FC. At least that is how I understand it. Of course, if you were NWA Elite....