Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 05:59 AM
jmelg96
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2022
Default Hearing back after applying-timeline

Does anyone know how long it is currently taking the JetBlue hiring and recruitment team to get back to applicants regarding intial applications? JetBlue is currently my number one choice in terms of airline jobs. I have over 1000 turbine hours and over 300 TPIC so I feel like I have a decent chance at an interview at least. However, its been about a month now since I've applied and I havent heard anything back from JetBlue. I've also applied to Spirit, Southwest and Frontier and all of them have responded quickly to my application with in person interview invitations. However as I said JetBlue is my number one choice, mainly due to base locations, and I haven't heard back from them at all. When I log onto the JetBlue application portal, it still lists my application as under review. I emailed talent aquisition and support about a week ago and they responded to me saying that communications regarding applications are delayed right now because of the high amount of applications they have been recieving. However, when I applied initially, I accidently selected that I had worked for JetBlue in the past. This was a mistake and I emailed them right away to notify them and correct this. However I am begining to worry that because of this mistake, my application may not be getting processed correctly or is somehow lost in cyberspace. Is anybody else who has recently applied also experiencing a long wait time to hear back? Any of your insights will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.