View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 02:47 PM
bluespoon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2023

Originally Posted by Swapapotamoose View Post
BlueJuice you’ve been here all of what? 6 months, If that ? Upgrade at breeze will take twice as long as a regional or another LCC. Go ask the charter guys, when they’re expected to upgrade since they can’t even consolidate after training.

Before you tell me to leave, I’ll tell you that I like it here. And I’m staying until the wheels fall off but let’s not be disingenuous and paint this pretty little picture for the Internet. Tell it like it is. And by the way, I think they’re running out of their “this is a start” excuse for things being rough. Our Management has 100’s of years of experience and the pilot group has been upfront about our issues the entire time. Management only listens when ppl don’t show up, like they didn’t at the last 2 recruiting events.
Of course it’s SWAmoosse, post history you’d think you’re a breeze hater but you actually work here. Nobody painted a pretty picture. I just told him his concerns are actually just complaints. And you’d be surprised how long I’ve been here.