View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 07:10 AM
opt0712
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
What a bunch of 🐎 $@!^ and lies. Here's the facts for you. They published leading survey questions because they wanted to go in a particular direction. The pay rates they asked for were modest at best and embarrassing in retrospect. They thought they could give a little on the pay rates they asked for and offer up a few more concessions (after all ya gotta give something to get something right?!) Then once inflation sky rocketed and other pilot groups negotiated more favorable rates they were stuck. They couldn't ask for more nor could they move towards the pathetic counter that the Company put forward. They were shocked and stunned by events that upset their designs for a quick deal.

So our ask is well below what delta has TA'D and to save face they want to spin this as an enhancement. If you're stupid enough to believe any of this you need to take a good hard look at your ability to judge character. There should be no TA presented from this process. Maybe you're sick of the falsehoods, obfuscation, and equivocation as much as I am. They cannot deliver what we expect so the will expect us to measure our expectations.

NO SIR!

WE ARE AT AN IMPASSE!!! MOVE AWAY FROM THE TABLE THERES NO MORE TO DISCUSS.
I guess you can stand up and yell your unhappiness at the rally we have tonight then, right? I'll be waiting for the voracious tone you present here.