View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 07:34 AM
Shaman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: Fetal in the hub

Your calls for unity are empty rhetoric. We cannot unify when the people in positions of leadership believe that they can substitute their desired outcomes for ours. I did not ask for retirement negotiations outside of section six I did not ask for a quick limited deal and I most certainly didn't ask for the meager pay enhancements that these clowns put forward.

they didn't ask for anything close to what Delta TA'D and they keep spinning this yarn about overall economic benefits. If youre so trusting and sure have them declare that they did without equivocation. The only reason it's a secret and they keep using coded language is because they know the truth will indict them. It's not some nonsense about negotiating in public. We aren't even negotiating anymore. These meetings are a circle Jerk. They k lnow how far the company is and they know they cannot move towards them nor give up anything more than they already have

The only hope is that we can get released even then we are F^Ed because we presented our best offer and it was trash. If it goes to a PEB or arbitration thats the set point.

Wake the he!! Up.