Thread: Mass exodus

Flying Boxes , 05-06-2023 02:19 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Flying Boxes
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2006
Quote: "business needs some flexibility" - tell me you're a company apologist without telling me you're a company apologist. No wonder why you're defending the pillaging the company did to sec 24 in the other thread.

If you need to revise me to give me trip that still needs to be flown to a junior pilot... F'n pay me for it.

Why is the junior pilot getting 150% to fly my trip to my home city with a backend DH and I'm getting revised into a trip to a different city and I only get straight pay?

Revision pay needs to be 200% to stop this nonsense. Seniority means nothing here if the company isn't going to be penalized for violating it.
Calm down! You are posting with misplaced emotions! Stop being rude to people who are trying to have a conversation about the contract that you don’t know and are not willing to take the time to understand! I’m no company apologist! I don’t like our contract either! Have not voted yes to one yet! But being condescending to your fellow pilots doesn’t do anything to help! Only makes you look immature!!!! Hope you feel better after that post.

Scheduling shenanigans these past few years were very rare or never happened in the past. Yes, contract needs improvement, I don’t think PILOT has stated otherwise! Bigger penalties, however, will not change these things! Company will pay them without even caring about them! So the behavior is not going to change. Proof is all the draft and extremely expensive deadhead tickets that far exceeds any airline’s penalties! So money improves your pay, but doesn’t stop the madness!

I think it’s time for you to take action to make yourself happy! You deserve to be treated better than here at FedEx. Take the time you’re not taking to understand the contract and use it to apply somewhere you can be happy and excited to go to work. Life is too short to be miserable.