View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
slinky
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 7ER B

Originally Posted by Superpilot92 View Post
If the -9s are parked it would be only because of the language of the DAL scope. NWA has scope protection that wouldn't allow the DC9s to just be parked completely with out first parking regional jets.

Dude you are posting, almost and endless stream of hateful crud, on this and flightinfo, all day and night. First, you need to learn to relax and see what is going to come of this deal. I don't want it to happen either but you are starting to sound like a whining little kid. Yes, this may suck. But it also might work out. You are a newhire at NW. Guess what, you have no vote. I don't have one at Delta right now either. You will get more respect by showing some composure and not screaming on every thread and forum you can that the Delta MEC is tossing you under the bus and that you will strike. You have not even been at NW for a year and you are this bitter already?
I would like Delta to go alone also. I like where I am at, and the realitive position I have in my category. By Aug I was slated to be ~65 % in NYC on the ER. Not bad for the one year point at Delta. That will likely all change now. You don't see me on these boards spamming every thread and tossing obvious flame bait.

Do everyone a favor and if you insist on posting the quanity of spam and hate filled treads you currently are, do so at flightinfo. That place is crazy. The mods here seem to have kept this place pretty nice and it is usually a pretty good discussion.

Sorry to everyone else for my rant. I am just getting sick of this Crap.

Slinky