View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by slinky View Post
Dude you are posting, almost and endless stream of hateful crud, on this and flightinfo, all day and night. I havent posted anything hateful? I am actually for us all getting along. The only thing negative i have posted was about the rumors of DALALPA possibly giving in to scope relief. First, you need to learn to relax and see what is going to come of this deal.Read my posts typically that what i am telling everyone else I don't want it to happen either but you are starting to sound like a whining little kid. Yes, this may suck. But it also might work out. You are a newhire at NW. Guess what, you have no vote. I don't have one at Delta right now either. You will get more respect by showing some composure and not screaming on every thread and forum you can that the Delta MEC is tossing you under the bus and that you will strike.I havent said that You have not even been at NW for a year and you are this bitter already? I am FAR from bitter. I am excited about my position merger or not. Please dont pretend that you know me.
I would like Delta to go alone also. I like where I am at, and the realitive position I have in my category. By Aug I was slated to be ~65 % in NYC on the ER. Not bad for the one year point at Delta. That will likely all change now. You don't see me on these boards spamming every thread and tossing obvious flame bait.again the only thing i have posted that could resemble flame was in regards to Scope relief and DALs lorenzo tactics.

Do everyone a favor and if you insist on posting the quanity of spam and hate filled treads you currently are, do so at flightinfo. That place is crazy. The mods here seem to have kept this place pretty nice and it is usually a pretty good discussion. Evidently you dont read my posts or dont like the fact that a NWA guy actually has an opinion.

Sorry to everyone else for my rant. I am just getting sick of this Crap.

Many of us NWA guys could say the same thing in regards to Koolaid that floods this board. Its all a discussion and i encourage you to actually read my posts. You might see that i want nothing more than to get along with ALL DAL pilots even you!
Slinky
If this is going to happen i look forward to the day that i get to fly with some DAL guys. Just remember ultimately we are all supposed to be on the same team. Hopefully this works out for us all in the short term, I know it will in the long term