Thread: Place your bets
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 06:06 AM
Greendriver
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2022

Originally Posted by GhostRider22 View Post
Very Sad. My 3-4 yr FO’s who always wanted to make a career here are now putting apps out. When I ask why, they tell me it’s not the money. They say, “They just can’t work for a company who has such little respect for its customers and employees anymore” Not quite sure how this model keeps good people anymore. I just know we need good people to be successful in the future. I hope those above can figure out how to balance low cost with maintaining a respectful and positive environment for the passengers and employees.
To his point, I just read this article. When our customers get angry, they don't just angry at the gate agents, they are angry at everything "Frontier" including pilots and flight attendants. I have had a few passengers tell me straight to my face how much we s u c k and ruined their weekend. BB says 90% of our customers return. I find that hard to believe.

I would bail as well if I was a little younger, regardless of my tenor at Frontier.

https://www.denverpost.com/2023/05/2...es-last-place/

Kudo's to this pilot, because I have done the same several times, "The pilot then intervened, telling gate agents he was going to override their refusal. On his phone, he reached a live “passenger planning” official who approved a re-boarding of passengers denied access, including a Colorado Springs couple with a 6-month-old child."