View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 03:30 AM
WGTruth
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2022

Originally Posted by 80Z28Dude View Post
Would your offer to debate be face to face? My hunch is that the answer is no.
You can add this to the very long list of things you’ve been wrong about! Nothing would make me happier than humiliating you in front of a live audience.

Let’s plan something late in June at the Homewood Suites - MIA Airport West. We can debate in front of any Western Global new hires that are desperate enough to take a pilot job here and actually show up. Maybe they’ll all be foreigners, but I think they will enjoy the show anyway.

I don’t want you to feel like you’re being ambushed, so these are a couple of the topics I’ll raise:

I think you should plan to debate your irrational desire to decertify ALPA. Everyone will want to know why you feel pilots at the lowest paid ACMI carrier in the US will be better off with no union.

I think we should debate your foolish belief that all WG pilots are now wealthy because of the ESOP. The company is teetering on the verge of bankruptcy, there’s no money to pay the interest on the debt, the credit rating has tanked and there’s not much flying, but you still want the pilots to think they’ve got a winning lottery ticket………that they can’t cash until they’re old and retired. Dude, this is just insane.