View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 08:47 AM
RJSAviator76
Gets Weekend Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Originally Posted by MudhammedCJ View Post
Not to speak for Mulcher or anything, but ..

Got another shot of Kool aid coursing through your veins after upgrade, did ya RJ?
Cramming 2 weeks of material into 4 weeks while put up in a ghetto hotel with rooms that needed refurbishment at least a decade ago, having a different instructor every session with each one countering the previous one, and gagging at the shoulder-rubbing... you tell me.

One saving grace, the wait for UOE has been a godsend.

Don't forget we've seen this show a few times already. And some of the same "players" are still pulling the SNAPA strings. I'll tell you what, if SNAPA brings us something truly worthy, I'll come back on here and figuratively eat my hat. If not, you're going to get a lot of "I told you so, Pollyanna." Guess we'll see.
No, you won't. You're the type that will sit and b1tch about the sprinkles on your steak and how your slice of butter is 1mm too thick and ergo feel superior by telling us all "told you so."

How about keeping an eye on the prize and not get sidetracked with silly BS like the sprinkles. If the end product is inferior, send it back... And if it takes us walking out to get that superior steak, let's go. But let the union do what we sent them to do without undermining them.