Thread: New bases / Expansion

Mach10 , 07-03-2023 05:18 PM
Line Holder
Mach10
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2021
Quote: I think you missed my point or we talked past each other. The company uses in base layovers in order to reduce total credit. I didn't suggest canceling the hotel reduces credit. Instead of a turn paying 9 hours, they tack on 2-3 more days at 3-4 hours a day to make a min-credit trip. The pocket change hotel cancel buyback doesn't make up for the credit lost by this arrangement.
ACTUALLY, what you did was disparage all Spirit pilots and insinuate that they are a "cheaper" pilot group than yours. Pretty low-taste comment in your last sentence. Thankfully, the majority of JB pilots don't express themselves like you do.

Not to mention that your figure was factually inaccurate. The highest paid CA at JB would require 9:22 to earn 50 bucks. Don't inflate your self-worth.

For the NK folks facing the move over to JB, rest assured that idiots like this are few, far between, and typically too chicken ******* to say this in person. Most JB pilots are just as nice and accommodating as all the NK folks I have met in my time flying on youz guys. Every airline has a few guys who got the TBNT at other places and will forever be grumpy.