View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 03:33 PM
MattyBoy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by flyboyA380 View Post
Hello everyone!

I have an interview coming up soon and I’d really appreciate if any of you guys who have interviewed recently would share their experience or give me some tips. You can DM if you’d like. Thank you all in advance!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
I interviewed with them recently, and overall it was a great experience. I HIGHLY recommend that you pay for Aviationinterviews.com as it has a treasure trove of first hand accounts regarding the interview process. They also have a Large amount of question and answer regarding the company and what has been asked and could be asked during the technical and HR. Having said all of that, if you successfully make it thought the phone screen portion of the process, the Tech sheet they give you to review is a Solid Foundation when it comes to preparing. (There weren't any surprises when it came to questions asked during the Tech interview) I would recommend that you spend more energy focusing on that, and the subsequent packet they send you about a week prior to your interview. Use the question and answer portion of AviationInterviews.com as a reference and opportunity to fill in the gaps with any other areas that may not be strong points.

Good Luck, and stay Positive and put as much effort into studying and prepping as you can! They take notice and more than appreciate the genuine effort applicants put in to preparing. Show them that you care and want to be there.