View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 06:49 AM
TimSmith
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by kman View Post
Maybe u misread my post. I stated 90k on the 7n7. Why can't you guys read? Even with the columbus, is that going to be a class 4 a/c? If its not the pay would still be the same as an ultra? So a columbus fo on yr eight pay is what on the 7n7? 70k ish.

And you act like we give nothing in return for our TA, maybe u should do some research and think twice about the company just giving us more bases and raises out of the goodness of there hearts.

How many g's position do u think there will be? there has been about what 4 positions this year? And what about 900 sic's on propert? And where did u get the a 67% raise? I went from 44k to about 58kwhen the ta passed. My math is pretty bad but thats not 67%. And when did I say we were unfairly treated or something is owed to me? All Im going to hear from now on is, "well if u don't like it quit or go somewhere else." No, If a better opportunity shows up I take it, but until then I going to try to add Pay and QOL for all NJA pilots.

I just want to strive for more, and all i get is static and don't rock the boat responses from u guys. Maybe we should just wait and let the company give another raise out of the goodness of there heart. Cheeeeeerrrsss right back ya.
Never let it be said I didn't own up to a mistake. You went from 44 to 63K...third year pay. Only a 45% give or take a few points, raise. The union negotiated that, the company didn't just give it to you. Maybe your reading skills can be worked on during your 7 off. The Columbia will be over 40K gross weight, there is no "class 4" aircraft anymore as there are no aircraft classes. If you focus on the owner, he will talk about his experiences to his friends, they become owners, we get more aircraft, you upgrade quicker, the company makes more profit, we negotiate better rates. See how the logic works?

Nah, much easier to cry about not getting paid enough.