View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 05:20 PM
SaltyDog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: Leftof longitudinal

Originally Posted by Hunt599 View Post
Dont take me wrong when I say this......Im not taking EWRBased's side what so ever......BUT this thread that you started..IMHO seems like you are rubbing your companys fortunes in everyones face.....something none of us need right now......

Everyone knows what a well run and profitable company WN is.....let it go already......
Hunt,
Considering the market environment, I think CO is doing pretty good. Everyone, including UPS is taking a beating in the market regarding fuel prices. Simply put, everyones bottom line affected. A market report isn't really rubbing anyones fortunes is it? <g>
Still think most take a good job wherever we find it when we are on that job hunting escalator and accentuate the positives, downplay the negatives, make fun of management, and try to survive the tumult that has always been, will be, the airline industry. It is our nature. Haven't met a pilot group yet that I haven't enjoyed. We all have our unique characters, but like a family, celebrate with everyone. We all need thicker skin and quit bashing each others pilot groups. Few tumbles of luck we all could be somewhere else.