View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 03:07 AM
mjt2147
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2023

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
This, with your very first post. Do you make a point of insulting everyone in the room when you walk in the door, everywhere you go, or just here?

You're right. Your case is very unique. Nobody here has ever faced the same or similar circumstances, demands, or unique challenges as you. Certainly none of the numerous, myriad disgruntled aviation professionals who post here.

I'm really looking forward to your future posts. You're off to an outstanding start.

I'm not insulting everyone here, at least I don't think I am. My outlook is that the majority of the people reading this are normal, level-headed people who agree that most of the actual typed-out replies tend to contain a lot of negativity from people who have been, or at least perceive themselves to have been, done wrong. I was hoping that if anyone like that is tempted to get on here and speak about how they clashed with their instructor, or they don't offer enough CFI jobs afterwards, or if the owner has political beliefs with which they disagree, etc. or if I should forget about that school and instead go to some better one far away, they'll save themselves the time of typing a response.

Whether or not anyone is or has been in the exact same circumstances as me doesn't matter to me. I was just trying to describe why and how I have narrowed it down the way I have to save anyone the time of suggesting a course of action that I simply can't do.