View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 01:28 PM
SonnyTuckson
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2019

Originally Posted by jtf560 View Post
It will for those that are able to acquire lots of extended days and FDP and generally work many, many days more per month to do so- i know at least one SIC that has broken 400K and a couple of Latitude pilots who did more than 450K, but they worked a ridiculous amount of days to do it. I agree it will never get there for those who do the 7&7 or 52 day with no extra days and I agree with those that say if you want Delta wages, go to Delta. I do believe we can achieve large gains, but I don't believe we will ever have parity with the big 4, fedex and ups. Maybe, just maybe approaching JetBlue or Alaska, but probably not catching the retirement contributions and probably still requiring some extra days.
I agree. But I meant "compared base pay for base pay", maybe even using the CC72, we will not get parity for to a monthly min. guarantee at DL or UA. I would be happy if we could catch up JetBlue and Alaska, keep our health insurance, get a dc into our 401K like them too. We can achieve larger gains, improve on soft money, use it to control schedule quality while on tour.
In the mean tie, we seem to be really focused on crew food and hotels