View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 05:54 AM
Blueridger
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Chrysler Pacifica

Originally Posted by kman View Post
Bet ur a captain making over 100k, how long was ur upgrade and how long have u been making of 100k?

I will agree to disagree, hopefully the next contract not short the junior guys. like of the 05 contract did.

Guess again. I've been at the company for only 2 years........... The 2005 CBA did short the junior guys and that's why it was so quickly fixed with the 2007 IBB. But seriously, how many aviation companies have unions that have been as proactive as ours gettings things accomplished in terms of pay and QOL???
I have no beef with you wanting more, I would love the same thing, but we need to keep an open mind and understand how far we have already come. Netjets used to be looked down upon just a few years ago, these message boards only demonstrate how the world has turned upside down in the last few years.
On a final note, the best thing we can do as a pilot group at NJA is support our union to the fullest, and most importantly, to take care of the product and provide our customers with the very best, so that the product can then take care of us.............