View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 09:52 AM
sully606
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Since I'm the one that posted it, I remember saying that this is what I've heard from people when they were talking about the big "demographic" problem with DL/NWA. I guess it was an easy assumption for people (and me) to have made given the mass exodus that occured with over age 50 Delta pilots being allowed to take a lump sum pension and depart the pattern right before bankruptcy. Given charts posted by a UPS guys earlier, it appears that talk and those assumptions were just that - talk. An examination of the charts reveal a considerable demographic problem, but it's not the one I initially thought it was.

Carl
Carl,It seems that you like to cherry tour assumptions. There have been many post giving you fairly acurate info and you use the "It's the internet anybody can make anything up", when you don't like what you read.Incidently, from the Delta guys I've talked to and from the MEC leadership the number one priority is getting the SLI completed and the two of us working under the same contract. I concur with these sentiments completely.Looking forward to working with you folks.