Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 01:29 PM
chase
XOJET Citation X

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: DO, Baker Aviation, Citation X

Some great folks at FE, several on here who do a great job of speaking clearly. Hope they are at liberty to give a clear picture but understand the realities of sharing less than encouraging news when you are still being employed by that company. I experienced that personally at XOJET when the “death rattle” went from a barely audible sound to cowbell that was too loud to drown out. 17 months later they are on life support…still loads of good pilots and friends there. Hope they can hang on.

Regardless, I wish all the best to the FE pilots..have met many in the year since I left XO and interviewed at FE and all were solid folks.

My only piece of outside intel was at an FBO when everyone was comparing FE fleet utilization the previous week and was excited to report it was just south of 50% (6 out of a fleet of 13 I recall but I could be wrong about total fleet #s) and yet this number was the highest number the FE pilot has seen in sometime…that was the silver lining he felt, things were getting better. He had sat for weeks at a time over the past 6-12 months. Great guy, wants to fly but understands there are systemic issues FE is trying to deal with.

He never mentioned any of the info posted in recent posts. Just another data point is all.

You can track Baker aircraft on FlightAware under these tail numbers for comparisons.
KOW818
KOW733
KOW955
KOW922
KOW51
KOW910
Callsign “Rodeo”