View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 12:33 PM
tcco94
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: LAX ER

Originally Posted by GeneralLee View Post
You all can stick your fingers in your ears and believe what you want , but I was at both meetings to hear it in person. I am also privy to other discussions about it. The facts are we are down on WBs and there will be an order (perhaps orders) forthcoming.

As frustrating as it has been to see our company dragging its feet, we should be celebrating the fact that we will be seeing WB growth. I get it is the cool thing on here to be negative. As I’ve stated before I’m merely passing along info. At this point I’m not even sure why I bother.
So dramatic. Anything outside the giddy box of ATL bois is deemed negative and not worth spending your efforts on. You yourself just said you can understand how frustrating it has been, then went down some condescending tone of how all of us are negative around here.

Come on. Most of the people here regularly are very reasonable people who are not negative and just having a conversation.

No one is discrediting your honor but let’s face it, we’ve been spoon fed way too many rumors that ended up being nothing at this point.