View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 10:31 AM
notEnuf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: stake holder ir.delta.com

Originally Posted by GeneralLee View Post
You all can stick your fingers in your ears and believe what you want , but I was at both meetings to hear it in person. I am also privy to other discussions about it. The facts are we are down on WBs and there will be an order (perhaps orders) forthcoming.

As frustrating as it has been to see our company dragging its feet, we should be celebrating the fact that we will be seeing WB growth. I get it is the cool thing on here to be negative. As I’ve stated before I’m merely passing along info. At this point I’m not even sure why I bother.
At this point? We've been wondering if your the new SF. Mr. "inside baseball" is reborn. A stopped clock is right twice a day, but wrong EVERY OTHER TIME. Celebrate? really? So do we mourn the things that go wrong, so wrong they must be ignored too? I'm starting a new rumor. Speculative prognostications and boredom are the building blocks of empires.

oh and keep this on the DL... the 737 max -10 will be delivered on schedule with the 787-10 being our 767 replacement which will all be revealed at Farnborough 2024 when we announce our merger with Virgin and AF/KLM to become the launch customer for the 797.

relax it's the internet (for entertainment purposes only)