View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 02:36 PM
PilotWombat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Currently freeloading

Originally Posted by Verdell View Post
Regarding "proof" of covid tests... Delta Pilot Interviewees were (are?) required to show "proof " of a negative Covid test at the interview. "At-home tests are acceptable and do not need to be proctored.", the guidance said. It was explicitly stated in email that a photo of your "official results" would serve as that "proof." For myself and many(most?) others, a picture of an at-home test is exactly what was provided (and accepted) at the interview.
I don't suppose you have that still? I bet the union would be happy to have that, if they don't already.

As for the rest, the creative interpretations are preposterous. Crew meals? That''s an extremely large jump to say that it's FDP vs Block, and not the clear intent of the exemption that one meal will count as one of the two meals. Jumpseat? They may not be wrong that the FOM says jumpseaters must use a "pilot" crew rest, but the the FOM also defines rest areas, which he references, and there is no difference there of FA vs pilot. Where is he pulling this "i.e., pilot" part from?

The PS after reroute though...as much as it pains me, that one lies squarely in "we didn't think they would do that!" territory. Should've seen that one coming. I just hope the negotiation notes are on our side there.