View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 AM
2cylinderdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by 727Plumber View Post
Can someone confirm if the company dropped a 31hr trip due to a conflict for recurrent training how much pay does one get? Keep in mind training includes two day commute from LAX-MEM. Checked with the contract and I seemed to read that I would get paid for the trip, but somehow that does not sound right. Thanks in advance.
Kronan is correct, but you will be paid 4:30 per day, since you are now training on a day off. There are still a few ways to have trips dropped with pay for training, but you pretty much need to be in a Min Days Off protection scenario to get into that and only drop the number of days equal to your training. In your case I am sure that you have many more days off now including training than MIN.

When you go into the view/add it will tell you the number of hours eligible for CIC make up. Hope this helps.

PS, the 4:30 per day will be paid no matter what you do in the view/add. Even if you pick up 31 hours of trips it will be paid because you are still training on a day off.