View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 08:11 PM
OpieTaylor
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2021

Originally Posted by Armyguy View Post
I am a big AA stock chearleader. I cant answer any of the questions you all posed, I was just saying what the "smart guys" write.

l will say that Isom couldnt lead a boy scout troop.
I think coming out of Covid, Robert dropped a “feeler” that he would be paying off debt and not returning money to shareholders. Wall Street responded and doesn’t want to touch it, until he announces a plan to return money/value to them.

He didn’t get voted out by shareholders so obviously he shopped for support before announcing debt/labor then shareholders.

If he is bad and tanked the stock without cause/plan then he would have lost his job.

Wall Street doesn’t want to wait until 2025 to receive some value for investing, then can go somewhere else until December 2024 then jump on the train it’s what they do.

Scott has been telling investors he’s taking United from 43B a year in gross revenue to 55-60B a year. United Next will somehow scale revenue without loosing margins.

It’s unique to him because for everyone else scaling revenue comes at the expense of margins. He knows where all the low hanging fruit is and everyone else can’t find it.

Last edited by OpieTaylor; 11-01-2023 at 08:29 PM.