View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 09:21 PM
Laughing_Jakal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
2 for take the delay for the right contract!

I will look at any TA presented but the MEC and NC have made their jobs x times harder with old NC in place. They will need to hit several home runs in multiple areas under even more intense scrutiny (read old NC puts the membership on alert for TA1.0-like repeat errors).
Yuko, to be clear, you seem to have genuine motivation, but I personally review your exhortations with "Intense Scrutiny' simply because you keep repeating what I believe are inaccurate (or probably just naive) assertions. For example, you constantly refer to the need to transition our company from a "Family Run" operation. I've been here 23 years, and I can assure you that since before I got to this company and for years previously I owned it's stock, it has never been a "Mom and Pop" operation, but a highly profitable international corporation. While that may be your impression, it seems at odds with its history.

In 2022 it named our corporation #16 of the worlds most admired companies. It was the 22nd year on the list.

In 2000, it was ranked 104 on the Fortune 500. and was ranked 50 by 2018.

In 2020 for example, it had 69 Billion in revenue, 1.3 Billion in net earnings, and 73 Billion in assets...

By continually repeating this assertion, you are diluting your message.