View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 05:34 PM
NotMrNiceGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2015

Originally Posted by TomAce View Post
Nope. You're misapplying it. Two separate graphs shared. One was the priorities of the next TA, with retirement being #2 behind pay and compensation. The next graph was of those 5 (Pay, retro, retirement, scope, QOL), what requires the most improvement from TA1. Retirement was #5 in that graph.
I take your point, but I don’t think I am. I’ll give you an example based on the graphs.

Retro is number one on graph two. If the company raises retro to $125K/$85K, that would address the major changes requested. But if they don’t add cash over cap to the new MBCBP, then we are headed to another no vote.

Flip the roles and let’s say we get 25% MBCBP with cash over cap and retro is bumped up to $50K/$35K. That will easily pass. You have to take in account the priority in graph 1 and weight it with the the desire for major/minor changes. Retirement is a behemoth. If you get massive retirement and massive pay rates, then the retro becomes less significant even though it polled highly for major changes. Just my opinion. You’re free to disagree.